woensdag 11 juli 2012

Shoplog Primark!


Hi!
Yesterday I went to Primark with my best friend. She needed a dress for her birthday, and I planned on not to buy too much. Of course, I didn’t stick to the plan. When I was inside, I immediately saw hundreds of pretty things I wanted to try on. After an extreme selection (amazing peeptoe wedges with panther print, several shirt and blouses and a ring) I went home with these things!


I’ve been searching for a long time for the perfect shirt with a Peter Pan collar, but I never found what I was looking for. Yesterday I found this necklace with small pearls on it! I immediately loved it! The Peter Pan collar Necklace was 5 euro.




 The Peter Pan necklace and earplugs with a stud and a cone. The earplugs are 1,5 euro.



  I also bought a nice striped sweater! I thought it was size 34/8, but it turned out to be size 44/18! I thought it was an oversized sweater haha! I love the sweater but it kinda reminds me of Where is Wally. The sweater is 11 euros.




These two lovely bustiers! I love tops like this, they look great on a high wasted skirt or with my asymmetrical skirt. The black one was 11 euros and the multi-colored one was only 2! So happy with these. I can hopefully wear them a lot in France this summer.

And last but not least these, for only 2 euros.

1 opmerking: