dinsdag 2 juli 2013

Cropped tops!

I just ordered some amazing cropped tops online, can't wait to get them!!





 All pictures from @iwearsin on Instagram. The borders are my edit.


I ordered three cropped tops from iwearsin.com. Two for myself (the pink and the white one) and one black and white one with tribal/aztec figures for my sister. I am already in love with the white one. It's so cute and I like the lace so much. Originally I only wanted to buy the white one, but you get free shipping worldwide when you order three items!
The white cropped top was €11,-
The pink and the tribal/aztec €14,- each

I can really see myself wearing these tops on  high waisted shorts or skaterskirts on my holiday. I really can't wait to wear them for the first time :)


Ik heb drie cropped tops besteld bij www.iwearsin.com. Twee voor mezelf, (de witte en de roze) en een voor mijn zusje Tessa met tribal/aztec figuren. Ik ben al helemaal verliefd op de witte cropped top! Hij is zo schattig en lievelijk met dat kant. Eigenlijk wilde ik alleen de witte bestellen, maar als je drie items kocht was de shipping gratis, dus kocht ik er maar drie haha.
De witte cropped top was €11,-
De roze en de tribal/aztec €14,-per stuk

Ik zie mezelf deze cropped tops echt al helemaal dragen, gecombineerd met een leuk high waisted broekje of een skater skirt. Kan echt niet wachten tot ze in de brievenbus liggen en ik ze voor het eerst kan dragen! :)


You can buy the cropped tops at www.iwearsin.com !
Free shipping on all US orders and free international shipping for orders of three items.
xxx



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Dat weet ik nog niet, ik krijg ze of morgen of dinsdag binnen (zaterdag, zondag en maandag wordt hier geen pakketpost bezorgd. Dan zal ik het nog wel even laten weten! :)
      x

      Verwijderen